16 February 2014

Evening

Ok....I discovered that the beach has it's own timeline.  I long for time away from work, mostly because I want a break from the schedule....from having to be somewhere at a certain time.  The beach can be this kind of place, but not completely....the beach has it's own schedule.  I found myself working toward sunset and oysters.  Now I know, not a taxing schedule...not something to dread, but a schedule none the less.  Although I have seen it a million times, each evening I sat (with my camera) waiting for the day to come to a close.  Waiting for the sun to dip into the horizon on the last leg of it's journey.  So beautiful.  So peaceful.  There we all were; friends and strangers...no matter where on the shore I was....gathered to watch this quiet decent.







No comments: