08 May 2011

Swirling Into Mother's Day

Ok....so I made it clear that Mum was here for a few days...my how they fly.  We've been going, going, going....but such nice weather (although we're back to summer now, no more spring for us) and so many groovy things to do.  If you get a chance to check out the TACA Spring Arts and Crafts Fair do...really great as usual.  Yesterday we visited the Franklin Farmer's Market....one of my favorite things to do on a Saturday morning.  Today, after yard work, we're resting.  I gave Mum a break and she's napping....poor thing.  This visit has been amazing as they always are. 

The clinker is that the water heater exploded into the garage yesterday and is now off.  Will be calling the little man tomorrow to come have a look.  Pray that it's not too bad.  I tried to get Paco to look at it, but he just shook his head when he saw what I was asking.  It's a good thing he makes a killer margarita.

So, off to relax with Mum.  Hope all you Mum's out there are having a great day....you all deserve it more than we can show.  I love you, Mum.

PS....some gorgeous natural fibre from Gale's Art

No comments: