15 October 2010

Provincetown and the Berry Bog


Ok....I have been to Cape Cod and Massachusetts so many times, you would think I have seen a Cranberry Bog, but until today, I have not.  I actually didn't get to see all the little dudes floating or a harvest, but just seeing where ocean spray grows the berries was cool. 















Wednesday I got to Cape Cod again, only this time...all the way to Provincetown.  Amazing what I will do for a walk on the beach.  Last year it was Dennis beach (which I love), but decided to do something different this time.  Next time, back to Dennis beach....it's amazing and a do over.  While I really enjoyed checking out Provincetown, there are great beaches not as far away.  The dunes however, were beautiful.

Tomorrow, Vermont and the Green Mountains.  Have never been up there and really looking forward to it.  I heard there may be snow.

Shout out to Kendall....in upstate NY enjoying Rhinebeck...

One last picture I couldn't resist...

2 comments:

Ash said...

i wish i was with you =( the time we adventure together will be one of the best trips ever

Katherine Hall said...

It will be Ash...adventuring with Christina is always memorable and wonderful!

Wish I were there, too!